Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Cheers to the end of the semester!

My sleeping schedule has been pretty weird lately, sleeping at 5am and waking up at 2pm; I've been watching Friends and I've got to say that they ARE the best cast ever! I want to have a life like their's, living in a apartment in the city with my best friend and another two best friends living across the hall.

Chiew Yun is coming over on the 24th and hopefully we're gonna meet up more than once this time! I really wish that UWA will take her because she is the closest thing to making my "having a life like Friends" dream happen hahahhahhaahhhah

Anyway, life is quite dull here, there are certainly more things to blog about in Brunei than in Perth. But I am so thankful for my aunt and uncle for taking such good care of me! They made ginger tea for me when I had my period (hurts more during winter), they made herbal tea for me when I couldn't shit and when my teeth and gum hurt because of the heat in my body, they even cook for me because they know I can't cook!

I feel like I'm the luckiest person on earth for having such lovely people around me God bless all of your beautiful souls xxxxxx

No comments: