Saturday, May 17, 2014

OZ


Hi guys! I'm not sure if anyone still reads this but I just want to say that this bitch ain't dead yet.

I've set my blog on private for about a month or two because of something bad that almost happened, but everything is all good now! As you all know, I've been in Perth for almost 3 months now, and dare I say it is just like Brunei except for the fact that there are more places to shop here (and everything is super expensive).

Anyways, how are you guys? I've been good, doesn't feel like I'm alone at all because I live with my uncle and his wife. My grandparents came 3 days after my parents left and stayed for more than 2 months but they're leaving tomorrow! BUT THEN, my parents and my brothers are coming for the summer holiday (winter holiday in my case). I know right, how lucky can I get?

But I still miss home. 

1 comment:

Puffy said...

sound like you have adjust well over there, since it is very much like Brunei, regards to your family, :)