Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wow, guys... I didn't know that I was on hiatus????? I am just so busy with work(especially during the weekends and holidays) and my uni application stuff which I don't even know if I am actually doing it the right way, whaaattt??

So, where did I leave off? Ah, my baby left me again at the end of August. 


[1]

I miss her so much and I don't even know when I can see her next. It's actually quite hard without her around, I don't have my daily dose of laughter with me like how I used to. I miss how I'd always visit her right after I came back from school, or how I'd always stay at her house for an hour after tuition. I miss how annoying she could get by doing those baby voice, begging me to do something that I didn't want to do, or how she'd always scare me by making herself look like a pontianak whenever it was dark. Ugh, I just really miss my shithead so much God damn it :-(

Moving on! I can't really remember most of the things that happened in the past 2 months..

Except for the fact that I'm not working at New Plus anymore, but at Times Cineplex instead!

I've been working there as a part time worker for 2 months now, but only on Thursday and Saturday nights, and also during the holidays. Honestly saying, I didn't feel comfortable before because I couldn't fit in as I can't really speak Malay, and I used to think that they didn't really like me because most of them didn't really talk to me. But after working there for a few weeks, things got better, and I'm actually enjoying their company (because they make me laugh, thumbs up for ppl who make me laugh bless your beautiful souls amen). So I have to say that, this is one decision that I will never regret. (Especially when they treat me like a princess HAHAHAHAHA)


[2]

Do you guys ever realize that I really love friendship bracelets? I used to make those basic chevron ones and I got really bored, so I decided to learn the Kumihimo (7 strings) bracelet and I made one for Mami too! I'm so glad that she wears it everyday, so wherever she goes, she'll know that I'm always with her hehehe


[3]

Aside from that, I also made myself a Japa Mala! Oh God, the cost for this is so fucking high???????? I am actually not religious at all, I don't go to the temples and I don't pray. But I'm hoping that having a Japa Mala would at least motivate me to sit alone in my room and meditate for whatever reasons. If it doesn't, at least it makes a pretty room decor!


[4]


[5]

I just wanted to post these up because my grandparents are so gangsta (and I looked pretty good HAHAHAHA)


[6]

Love love this picture of me and my brothers! This was taken after we had our dinner at Pastamania after Sean and I watched Sadako 2 hehe. Anyway, we watched Carrie just now and it was good! So if you guys haven't watched it yet, go get your tickets from Times Cineplex and I'll see you there!!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram:
reginaalim

Ciao motherfuckers

No comments: