Monday, April 15, 2013

What's cookin', good-lookin'?

Hey guys! I'm just going to make a short update before I go to bed.

So my exam starts on the 2nd of May whoopee but the time table is fucked up. But you know what I don't give a shit anymore lol. It's also the last week of school and the first thing that came into my mind is "Yes I don't need to see my English teacher anymore."

I really hate my English teacher ok I really need to rant about her sometime in the future!!!!

Moving on! Yes yes I have pictures waiting up for you.


[1]

This was one of the best and the worst days of my life. It was the best because I have already collected all 12 books and it was the worst because I thought that there wouldn't be any books anymore UNTIL JACKIE TOLD ME ANOTHER 2 WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER 30 BUCKS ON THEM.


[2]


[3]

Some of the things I got for my birthday this year. A big thanks to the people who greeted me and the people who celebrated it with me!


[4]


First day of CNY 2013, I just had to show my bed off ok she looked so pretty ^^



[5]

2nd day of CNY, I had to take a polaroid photo because this was my first long dress in years HAHAHAHAH


[6]


[7]

Wendy came back on the 24th of March and we had high tea in the afternoon! 


[8]


[9]

Animal Dress-up Day for the Year13s last Friday :)



[10]

And this was from Friday evening when she had to leave me all alone in this lonely place :( I can't wait for Summer where I get to see her again :(

I am so screwed for exams

No comments: