Friday, April 19, 2013

Birthday Shout Out!

Yes, it's my brother's birthday today so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN!

[1]

Ugh you were so adorable I hate you



[2]


[3]

He had 2 cakes and I only had 1???? 


[4]

My handsome boy


I just want to say, Happy Birthday Baby Brother. You are growing so old and I don't know which part of you is cute anymore!!!! Ok joking. I just want you to know that you're one of my favorite people in my life and I don't ever want to lose you. Although we may get angry at each other at times because you're an asshole and I'm a bitch but you know we still love each other at the end of the day. And I know that you can be a bad ass muthafucka but yes I still love you nevertheless, because I'm the best sister you could ever ask for duhhhhhh. Anyway, if anything happens, you know that I got your back. Keep on rocking with your guitars and shit. 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR LOVABLE SISTER

Sean just created a Youtube account recently and he posts videos of his guitar covers. So you lovely people go watch, like and subscribe to his videos now!! 


Show some support, people!!! No hate, please!!!

Also, if you're interested in his videos but too lazy to go on Youtube everyday to see whether he has new videos or not, you can just follow him on Instagram at: 

sljx_0419

I am a proud sister heh

Okay ciao people xx

1 comment:

Puffy said...

Wow... That's says it all... You care so much of your brother, that's awesome! Happy birthday to Sean too.