Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DIY Normal Braid Bracelet + EO2012

WAZZAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP oh my God I'm so so so sorry for not updating this thing for so long! And also sorry to the person who requested me to do a tutorial on my DIY Normal Braid Bracelet, I'm really, truly, sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you forgive me!

Anyway, this is specially dedicated to this lovely person(same person as above) who requested me to do this. :)


[1]

Step 1: Make sure to wrap the "string" (shit totes forgot what it's called) twice around your wrist to get the length needed. 2 times should be enough. Pick 3 colors.

Step 2: Tie a knot a few centimeters from one end of the string. Make sure it's tight.

Step 3: Clip your unfinished bracelet to a something hard, e.g cardboard, and separate the 3 strings.


[2]

Step 4: Bring the right string(blue) to the middle. So now instead of the red string being in the middle, it's the blue string that's in the middle. Make sure it's tight.

Step 5: Bring the left string(white) to the middle. So now instead of the blue string being in the middle, it's the white string that's in the middle. Make sure it's tight.

Step 6: Repeat Step 4 and Step 5 continuously until you have the result in this step.


[3]

Step 7: Tie a knot at the end when you're done. Make sure it's tight.

Step 8: Wrap your bracelet around your wrist and make a double know so that it's secure. Cut the remaining strings.

Step 9: THERE YOU HAVE IT YOUR OWN DIY NORMAL BRAID BRACELET.

Yes this is as easy as 1 2 3 I believe that it is the easiest DIY project ever! You can get the strings at Ego. :)

Moving on!


[4]

Just looking at this picture makes me hungry. We had a family gathering during New Year and the food were deeeelicious!


[5]

What Esther EE got me when she came back from the UK. I was a happy girl :)


[6]

This was when Aunt Kelly came back from Sydney. Another family gathering at my house. :)


[7]

This girl hated me so much whenever I wanted to carry her(when she was still a baby) she would cry. But IDK I think she loves me now because I brought her to my room where there are lots of plushies lololol.


[8]

And this was what Uncle Desmond got me when he came back from his KL + Bali trip!!

Yep yep just a short update. Will update soon when I'm free(actually when I feel like it)!

Ciao x

No comments: