Sunday, August 19, 2012

Perth Trip

I came back from Perth about 2 weeks ago and I had been so busy since then because of my uncle's wedding. Anyway, this post will be about my Perth trip as stated in the title. I took quite a lot of pictures but I already omitted a lot because I don't wanna bore you guys too much lol.

We flew to KL on the 26th at 3.30pm and stayed at the airport for 5 hours. Our flight to Perth got delayed until 12.30am and the airport was really boring, but this little boy here was really amusing so I kept taking photos of him!


[1]


[2]


[3]


[4]

GUYS HE LOOKS LIKE LIAM PAYNE I SWEAR HE'S GONNA GROW UP WITH LOTS OF GIRLS CHASING AFTER HIM.

His family was on the same flight as us ^^

DAY 1


[5]

Reached Perth at around 6.30am and Uncle Jeffrey was already there waiting for us. Dad rented a car from Europcar(sp) because it was more convenient.


[6]

Tired Regina was tired.


[7]

This is Ian hugging Bosco. We stayed at my uncle's house and his father-in-law from China welcomed us.


[8]

SUCH A CUTE DOG


[9]

SO ADORABLE

Everyone took a nap before we headed out to Chinatown for lunch.


[10]

Somewhere near Chinatown. Perth has pretty buildings.


[11]

They got some alcohol because uncle's father-in-law and my dad love drinking.


[12]

Went to Woolsworths for grocery shopping. Dad pronounces it was 'Woowoo' HAHAHHA


[13]

Went to Spencer Village Food Court for dinner.


[14]

Had udon!

There isn't anything much on the first day because everyone was really tired.

DAY 2

Uncle's father-in-law cooked chicken feet for lunch and it was so damn delicious, I've never eaten any nicer ones in my whole life. We went out quite late on the second day, planned to go to Fremantle but we got lost so we stopped at Hungry Jack's and Target.


[15]

Wanted to go back to Fremantle so we had to use the GPS.


[16]


[17]

K I KNOW I LOOK LIKE PAO


[18]


[19]


[20]

IT'S SO PRETTY


[21]

I hate turtlenecks


[22]

We found the place we wanted to go. It's called Mount Hill Memorial Reserve and it has really green grass!


[23]


[24]


[25]


[26]

Rollin' in the deeeeeeeeep


[27]


[28]

The sky was so pretty I can't even


[29]


[30]


[31]


[32]

I love anchors hehe


[33]


[34]


[35]

Had dinner at some asian food court and I ate Maguro roll only because I was really full. I think the Maguro was salmon lol. 

AND I SAW A WOMAN BREAST FEEDING HER BABY IN PUBLIC I KNOW IT'S COMMON BUT YOU JUST DON'T SEE THAT IN BRUNEI.

And that's it for today. No shopping because all the shopping malls close at 5pm. In the suburb area, they close at 9pm on Thursdays and in the city, they close at 9pm on Fridays. 

DAY 3


[36]

We went to the city! We had lunch at McD before that. I think we ate fast food everyday because mum said they taste better there.


[37]

It takes 30 minutes to drive from where we stayed to the city.


[38]


[39]


[40]


[41]


[42]

I wish we had buildings like this in Brunei :(


[43]


[44]

Their vending machine killed me.


[45]

Went to Kings Park after that and I don't get why the toilet lights are blue.


[46]


[47]


[48]

YAH I love my hair here!


[49]

So beautiful.........


[50]


[51]


[52]


[53]

There was not enough light so dad asked me to stand there, after he took the picture he kept laughing because it was just that funny T.T


[54]


[55]

Had dinner at Saigon Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine in Chinatown after that.

DAY 4


[56]

Uncle Desmond arrived in the early morning, went for lunch at some Chinese restaurant.


[57]


[58]


[59]


[60]

This is the bomb!!


[61]


[62]

It was my first time eating pie lol I know so sakai right


[63]

Had BBQ at home, some relatives and friends came over. That's my mum's cousin-in-law up there.


[64]


[65]


[66]

Mum's cousin's wife and Uncle Desmond(Mum's brother).


[67]

Poor Bosco.. He couldn't be let out.


[68]


[69]


[70]

DAY 5


[71]

We went to the zoo(Not really a zoo) because Ian wanted to hehe.



[72]


It's so pretty!


[73]


[74]

Love birds :D


[75]


[76]


[77]

Damn camera kept focusing on the cage hahaha


[78]

This owl looks scary.


[79]

It has pretty yellow eyes.


[80]

This reminds me of the evil parrot from Rio!!!!!


[81]

Draw me like one of your French girls.


[82]

Kangaroos are scary when they're hungry..


[83]

They didn't wanna leave them..


[84]


[85]

This one was cute.


[86]


[87]

I think they were making out!!!


[88]

Went to this "Meet the Wombat & Friends" or something show.


[89]

It's name is Pepe.


[90]

Not sure of it's name. But it can say "Hello Pepe" because they live next to each other.


[90]


[91]


[92]


[93]

It looks really scary!!!!


[94]


[95]

The wombat.


[96]


[97]

I never knew that a donkey can be so big


[98]


[99]

I WANT THESE LITTLE BALLS


[100]


[101]


[102]


[103]


[104]

I find them funny, they're always together haha


[105]


[106]

That's Billy and Jack.


[107]


[108]


[109]

They were given bottles, the man said 'Let's see who can finish their milk first'. Sean's face was priceless!


[110]

Of course the bottles of milk weren't for them hahaha


[111]


[112]


[113]

Favorite shot of the day :)


[114]


[115]

This is Polly.


[116]

This is either Molly or Wally, I'm not sure because they were both in the same cage.


[117]

This is Pinky.


[118]


[119]

THIS IS A BABY DINGO IT LOOKS SO HARMLESS OMG 


[120]


[121]

So tempted to pluck its feathers.


[122]

DID YOU KNOW that they're not called Koala Bears, but just Koala? Dad takes funny pictures lah hahah


[123]


[124]


[125]


[126]

Went to the city for dinner after that.

DAY 6


[127]

Had lunch at home so we went out quite late.


[128]

The primary school next to uncle's house.


[129]

Took Bosco out for a walk before lunch.


[130]

IT'S SO FLUFFY


[131]

Perth has really pretty houses T.T


[132]

SEEEEEE


[133]


[134]


[135]


[136]

Went to look for Sean's guitar after lunch.


[137]

His definition of heaven.


[138]


[139]


[140]


[141]


[142]

He didn't find the guitar he wanted so we went to..


[143]

Guitar World! A much smaller shop compared to Kosmic.


[144]

They didn't have it too so he got this.


[145]

I've never seen a rainbow like this in Brunei.


[146]


[147]

Went to K-Mart because uncle said he got his leopard print blanket there at a very low price but I couldn't find it..


[148]

Had dinner here. 


[149]

I actually thought you only order there if you're really hungry.


[150]

Uncle Jeffrey!


[151]


[152]

This set of meal is VERY cheap on Wednesdays.


[153]


[154]


[155]


[156]

When we got home, I had to helped uncle put these chocolates..


[157]

Into all of these!!!! It was so tiring..


[158]

New bed for their wedding.

DAY 7


[159]

Went to this Westralia something something in the city for uncle's and his wife's wedding registration.


[160]


[161]

View from the waiting room.


[162]

His wife! She's so pretty I feel like a pig next to her T.T


[163]


[164]

Mum's cousin.


[165]

Mandy, Suzanna(Uncle's wife), Jacqueline, Angela.


[166]



[167]


[168]


[169]


[170]


[171]

Aunt's dad and Uncle Desmond as their witness.


[172]


[173]

I almost cried during this part! So embarrassing.


[174]


[175]


[176]


[177]


[178]


[179]

Dinner at mum's cousin's restaurant. Coincidentally, it's called Pastamania.


[180]


[181]


[182]


[183]

So big, eh?


[184]


[185]


[186]


[187]


[188]


[189]

Before the dinner started, this man from Malaysia who already migrated to Perth for 10 years was complaining about Brunei!! WTF you don't know anything about Brunei so can you please not call us selfish people? Can you please not blame the government's fault for not spending more money on Brunei to attract tourist? We don't want to let people know how good Brunei is because we don't want people like you to migrate here okay! Ugh so pissed at that man.


[190]

Bosco handsomely dressed!


[191]

DAY 8


[192]

SO CUTE RIGHT THE HOUSE


[193]


[194]

Had lunch at Tra Vinh, a Vietnamese restaurant. We went for Vietnamese food again because mum and Uncle Desmond missed it so much.

My mum and her family migrated there when they were younger.


[195]


[196]


[197]

The famous broken rice.


[198]


[199]

Went to Harbour Town! As suggested by Chiew Yun. Harbour Town is every teenagers' dream because everything in Perth is so expensive. 


[200]

Went to the same restaurant again at night because the place couldn't fit the guests so they divided the dinner into 2. We requested different menus as we know the boss hehehe


[201]

Went to Dragon Karaoke in the city. It was also my first time seeing people lining up outside the clubs. All of them wore so little amount of clothes on such a cold night I don't get it

DAY 9


[202]

Went to this restaurant for lunch. And then we went shopping at Carousel after that. It's a really big shopping center in the suburb.

Went home to pack a little, and then headed out to Nando's for dinner. Went home to finish our packing and then I just played on my phone until 2am, went to nap until 3am and then to the airport we went!


[203]

Crazy right, there were only 9 of us! Us 5, Uncle Desmond, Uncle Jeffrey, Aunt Suzanne and Jacqueline. Jacqueline lives with them btw.


[204]

On the way to the hotel. Dad + coffee + Bose. He was enjoying my earpiece so much.


[205]


[206]

He borrowed Sean's beats hahaha.


[207]

Can't remember the hotel's name but it's really nice.


[208]


[209]


[210]

Stayed for a night and headed back to Brunei the next day.


[211]

These are what I got for myself in Perth!!

I remember I was browsing through IG and I saw Daus posted a picture of his little balls of light, so I asked him where did he get it and his said he got it from Typo in Singapore. I was like 'Gah god gamn it so unlucky'. Then I went to Harbour Town and I saw Typo! It was one of the best feelings in the world you know!!

So I found the little balls of light(Pink thing beside the bag) and I got it for AUD5. That is so cheap I still can't get over it. But I only got 1 set so I regretted immediately the next day. So I thought 'Fate will bring us back together'.

And then in KL, our hotel was next to Pavilion so we just shopped there lah, no need to go other places anymore. We only had dinner at like 10.30pm because we had lunch at around 3.30pm, when we were looking for the restaurant we wanted to dine in, I saw the shop Typo and celaka leh they ngam ngam shut the door. FUCK ME RIGHT? I guess our fate wasn't fate. But it's ok, because SHEENA WEE is my hope for my balls. Because of her being in Singapore, I can get my balls. BUT FOR SGD24.90 but nvm. As long as I get those balls. HEHEHEHEH


[212]

Clothes I got from Perth. I got the first 2 over-sized tops for AUD2.50 each, still thanks to Chiew Yun for introducing Harbour Town to me! The green tiger shirt is supposed to be for males but I don't care hahahha


[213]

What I got in KL. Love the leopard print shorts and the tiger top!


[214]

FINALLY GOT THIS THANK YOU PA I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH SORRY FOR SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY

And that's the end of this post! Sorry to bore you, I bore myself too lol xx

No comments: