Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Letters to Regina

Guys! Guys! I was cleaning my book shelf and look! I found all the letters that my friends "passed" to me during lessons in class when I was in Primary 1 and 2. It was one of the most unforgettable moments I have to say because 30% of my Primary 1 and 2 time were spent on doing it.

I remember receiving letters from Zanna, Chiew Yun, Wan Cxi, Suk Sian and Chui Foong. I'm gonna post a few photos but I won't say who wrote them because I know that some of the writers may not like it. 

EXCEPT FOR ZANNA AND CHIEW YUN BECAUSE WE'RE SUPER CLOSE NOW HAHAHA

Anyways, I'm gonna type to let you guys see what is in the letter just in case you guys can't read heh heh. 

Oh and my Xs are all different people!


[1]

This was from Zanna. She always asked which thing I liked most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deareast Regina,

Which eyes do you like? (Choose 3)
Do you frind Chiew & x? Ans: Yes I friend Yun but not x.
X said jia jia friend x!
Which ear do you like? (Choose 3)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[2]

This was from Zanna too! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is your best friend? Ans: You
Which cat do..? 1
Who do u..? 1
What do..? 2
Which one do..? 2
Who do you like? Chui Foong, Chiew Yun, Suk, Sandra, Wan Cxi, Chee May, Me
Bye!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[3]

This was from a friend whom I don't even see anymore. I remember she used to force me into becoming a Christian and I just didn't know how to respond ._.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina do you like me? (Yes, No) We are best friend (Right, No Right) What is your hobby? Ans: My hobby is playing Barbie Doll I like the first is Sandra second is you third is Chui Foong forth is Chiew Ying. How old are you? Ans: 7 I am eight. Do you friend us (Yes, No) What do you like to eat? Ans: Eggs What is your telephone number? Ans: xxxxxxx Do you like my drawing (Yes, No)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[4]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a letter for you when you open this you will see a ugly girl to Regina Lim Jia Wei
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way she wrote was so funny I kept laughing to myself!!


[5]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
This is nothing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[6]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina I am eight years old I like the girl you draw for me when you give me letter I will be happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture 4, 5 and 6 are a set.


[7]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like Princess Mandy?
Ans: Yes
Is she beautiful?
Ans: Yes
Your best friend is who?
Ans: Annie, you and Chiew Yun
Pls colour it nicely!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[8]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss you berry much ok you say goodbye see you tomorrow.
I also will give you is paper.
Love you.
Love Regina. Farzana
From: x
To: Miss Regina Lim
Regina Lim is my good friend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this letter was meant for Zanna!!!! 


[9]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina is a flower
To: Regina
From: Chui Foong
Regina how are you?
Ans: Chui Foong I am find
Regina how old are you?
Ans: I am seven years old
Regina are you happy?
Ans: Yes I am happy
Good luck!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chui Foong was such a sweet girl! She still is ^^


[10]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina I don't want to colour if you want to colour you colour.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people like this girl even drew something for me to color. Such cuties!


[11]

OH GOD I LOVE RECEIVING LETTERS LIKE THIS! Because I get pretty colorful papers hehehehe. Thank you, whoever gave this to me!


[12]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: x To: Regina
Sorry Regina so long time I don't give you letter.
Do you angry me? Ans: No, I didn't angry you
If you angry me I am very sad.
We are happy happy with this P2RE class.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I was happy with P2RE :D


[13]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina your no. is 14 (Right, No Right) Do you like my drawing (Yes, No) Do you like sleeping beauty (Yes, No) 

This is sleeping beauty sticker, don't give it to me because if you give it to me I will give it to you again.

I still have a packet of stickers I got the stickers is princess ok.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I loved receiving stickers too and I loved Sleeping Beauty so so so much!! Still do :D
Thank you, x ^^


[14]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Regina
From: Chieng Chiew Yun

Princess
Is beautiful princess
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sends the funniest letters I swear


[15]

She always drew pretty girls for me! ALWAYS! Everytime when I asked her to draw something for me, she would!


[16]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like me? (Yes, No)
Do my drawing nice? (Yes, No)
That all!

One day the princess name is Zanakil. She is twenty-one. She is a yong girl. She like to sing a song and dance. Do you like the pricce? (Yes ore No)
The End!!

x you no you are my best friend but it is ugly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT WHAT I REPLIED HAHAHAHA


[17]

YAY THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PRETTY PAPERS WHOEVER YOU ARE!


[18]

This was by far the funniest letter I've received my whole life I swear!! I am proud to say that this was from Chiew Yun!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X, x, x and Farzana, they are bad x tell me! Teacher said can not talking. The are talking see! Wait for minit teacher come they are quietly see they are noisily!

She don't want to stand outside!

They are stupid not me! Like a stupid beautiful girl!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THE LAST SENTENCE YUN WROTE


[19]

You can tell which letters were written by Yun because of her drawings. :3


[20]

Some just liked to give me their drawings ^^


[21]

THIS MADE ME LAUGH TOO. She was so desperate for my letter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you write a letter for me? Ans: Yes, wait for minit
I don't want wait for minit! Why?
I SAY NOW OK? Ans: Ok
You are bad girl WHY? Ans: Keep quiet
I don't care faster
Where is it the paper? Ans: I am writing
Faster faster! OK NOW
I know wait
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[22]

I think this was from Chui Foong!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is her name, her name is Princess Regina!
Dear Regina, I'm sorry because I didn't give you a letter, so now I will give you one letter ok! See you there!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[23]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like my paper (Yes, No)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYY


[24]

I have no idea who sent me all those papers because there weren't any names written on it and I can't recall what happened 9 years ago but thank you thank you! Appreciate it much :3


[25]

I remember I was sick and then Wendy gave me a get well soon letter!


[26]

Love her so much!

All the letter thing stopped when I entered Primary 3, I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that it's because I was so smart thinking that I'd waste paper hahaha I kid. But I'm sure that I've wasted a lot of paper during Primary 1 and 2. And did you guys notice that most of them are asking me who I was friends with? Ah, primary girls hahaha.

I wanted to throw all these letters away but then I was so scared that I'd forget all about them so I've decided to keep it along with all my other newer letters in my box of.. Letters.. And papers.. And shit..


[27]

So the other day, I went to Manggis Hua Ho with my mum and Ian, and I saw these! It was only $2.90 for one so I thought 'Why not get 3?!' and I picked the prettiest ones. And of course before I purchased them, I checked whether they were Cath Kidston or not, and thank God! They're brand-less hahaha.


[28]

And I got these not for my face(Because I don't use make up) but for my nails. Haven't tried it yet but I'm gonna do it.. Some day..


[29]

And I got this from WW Economy Mart for like $3.60? I forgot the exact price but it was reeeaaallllyyyy cheap!


[30]

Influenced by Wendy :(


[31]

Yes I'm 16 and yes I still collect stickers! Aren't they the cutest! I got them because they remind me of baby :3

It's 1.44am right now and I need to go to the toilet.. Ciao losers! x

No comments: