Sunday, April 29, 2012

School


[1]

Sheena and I during English in term 2!


[2]


[3]


[4]


[5]

They tasted so good! The cupcake costed $1 and the other thingy was 2 for $1. I think Natasha made them.


[6]

What everyone does in Physics.


[7]

Heng's work lol


[8]

Did you guys know I performed for ISB National Day assembly?!? I kept telling myself not to go on stage anymore and graduation should be my last but I don't know why I was up there!!


[9]

Some kid I saw in ICC during BGIC(There was a book fair). So adorable!!!!


[10]

Yu Juuuunnnnnn!


[11]


[12]

BGIC dinner at The Baze.


[13]

With my Ah Hua :*


[14]

Cynthia, Sheena, Me and Yu Jun.


[15]

Yu Jun has this craze for pens. 


[16]

Some ugly thing I drew during physics again.


[17]

There was a football match between the Year13s and the school teachers/staffs two Thursdays ago. The school teachers/staffs have already won for 8 years straight and I think this year's the 9th.


[18]

Had dinner at Excapade with Yu Jun, Sheena, Junior, Lester and Jeremy two Saturdays ago. 


[19]


[20]

What we[Yu Jun, Sheena and I] ate. HEHEHEHE


[21]

Yu Jun and her Mochi!


[22]

Sheena's and mine!


[23]

YES I GOT THE 7TH BOOK. I'm a happy happy girl ^^


[24]

What I drew during Physics.. Again..


[25]

Stayed back on Monday for mural painting. Sheena and Yu Jun were playing with my pudding cam hahaha


[26]


[27]


[28]


[29]


[30]


[31]


[32]


[33]


[34]


[35]


[36]


[37]


[38]

We had to check if the paint had fungus or not D:


[39]


[40]


[41]


[42]


[43]


[44]

Aisyah and Lavinia


[45]


[46]


[47]

OMG THIS ANGMO KID IS SO CUTE WHY ARE ANGMO BABIES SO CUTE SOMEONE TELL ME PLSPLSPLS


[48]

ISB had a Fun Day just now from 9-11.30am. I helped with the Netball activity UNDER THE GOD DAMN SUN. I swear it was so freaking hot and tiring!!

The Year12s' self initiated Haunted House was awesome. I screamed so loud because Ummu and Aisyah were really scary. It was worth it though. Some of the little kids went in happily and came out crying LOLOLOL.


[49]

Anyway, this lips belongs to Yu Xiu.


[50]

Such a cutie :*


[51]


[52]


[53]


[54]


[55]


[56]

Taking pictures under the sun before the event started!


[57]


[58]

Me, Sheena, Yu Xiu and Yu Jun.

YAYYYY I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE MORE PICTURES THAT CAN'T WAIT TO BE POSTED. Bye suckaz 

No comments: