Saturday, April 14, 2012

Instagram

It's been a long time since I lasted posted pictures from IG, eh? Gonna bomb you guys with pictures now(Mostly my face LOLOLOL).


[1]

Taken somewhere around December last year before an outing with Zanna and Yun!


[2]

Hello Kitty perfume from Zanna!


[3]

Taken with Wendy's polaroid. ♥


[4]

1st of January 2012.


[5]

Posted on the 10th of January because it was his birthday :3


[6]


[7]


[8]

Taken on the 21st of January ♥


[9]

First day of CNY.


[10]

First day of CNY.


[11]

I love my nails ♥.♥


[12]

Sharon, Emily, Wendy, Moi ♥


[13]

The only picture I have from pudding.to.. I deleted my account already because everyone's using IG now LOLOLOL


[14]

My best friend :3


[15]


[16]

Fairie introduced this to me and it's gooOOOooOoooOood ~~


[17]

Aji Ichiban!!!! Dried scallop, the only type of scallop I put in my mouth.


[18]

In KK, I dunno what he was smiling at.


[19]

Went to visit CHMS with Fairie on a Monday(Which was still a holiday for me) and he was like 'Take a picture of the milo kissing!!' Crazy boy


[20]

Wore my Y10Exp class t-shirt for the first time.


[21]

What I wore to Senja Lounge.


[22]

Lunch with baby at Pines Restaurant last Saturday.


[23]

And tea with baby at Cheezbox. 


[24]

On the 6th book now!


[25]

Family outing last Sunday.


[26]

Painted my nails at grandparents' house last night.

Stay tuned x

No comments: