Sunday, February 19, 2012

Limbang Temple

Hello!

Ian and I accompanied my dad to the temple in Limbang yesterday afternoon because he had stuff to do. Sean went out with his friends and mum went out with her cousins so.. Yeah.


[1]

Dad said that it's the hell's temple or something I dunno what you call it.


[2]

The entrance! Is behind this pot.


[3]

Left side of the entrance.


[4]

Right side of the entrance.

I've always been too scared to come to this temple because of the drawings on the wall, no kidding.


[5]

Above the entrance.


[6]

My dad's name is on the bottom right corner! "Ling Jing Sheng He Jia" I guess "He Jia" means "And Family".


[7]

First thing you see when you step into it.

You know there are like 13 floors in hell, right? This temple is either the 7th or 8th floor, so all the Gods here are from either that two floors.


[8]

On the right.


[9]

On the left.


[10]

The opposite of the thing on the left.


[11]

The God went into his body and talked to my dad.


[12]

Explaining to him about something.


[13]

But obviously, the God didn't go into his body, but still, we believe. It could sometimes be real though.

And this person smokes and drinks a lot!! I really wanted to ask him to stop but I was so scared he might shout at me!!


[14]

The old tiger in my house.


[15]

We had to burn it because it was "sick".

And we went back to Brunei after that! My eyes was burning when I helped my dad to burn this thing above. And my neck aches so much right now! Probably because of my sleeping position last night and it's irrelevant to this lololol.

That's the end of this post. I don't know why I'm blogging about this though, just wanted to keep this thing alive. Ciao!

No comments: