Monday, January 23, 2012

China and Hong Kong Day 7 and 8

Day 7 now! It's so fast right? I'm posting as less pictures as I can so I don't bore you too much!

So the only place we went was Snowy Jade Cave, yes another cave and IT WAS SO FREAKING BORING but it's okay. Let's not waste time!


[1]

Tour guide. She's so cute with the sunflower hahaha.


[2]


[3]


[4]


[5]


[6]


[7]

Still wet, still alive.


[8]


[9]


[10]


[11]


[12]


[13]


[14]


[15]


[16]


[17]

Sometimes I thought these were some expensive shit and they made me feel like I needed to korek everything.


[18]


[19]


[20]


[21]

We had a hard time when we walked through here..


[22]


[23]


[24]


[25]

LAYYYSSS!


[26]


[27]


[28]

Dad and Auntie Cecelia.


[29]

I hate monkeys lololol


[30]

Some dinner with the captain.


[31]

With the waiter who served us for 4 days. He was a really nice guy, only 18 years old though. I remember that he asked me about how I thought of the place we went, then I kept 'Ha?' so he said 'Do you speak Chinese?' HAHA that was so stupid because I told him I do. I think he thought I was a freak for not understanding him.


[32]

Day 8, we went to Chong Qing, the biggest city in China. It's even bigger than Beijing+Shanghai+a few other city. So yeah, it's really really big.


[33]

Hellooooooo, we went to this park in the morning to kill time.


[34]


[35]

Had an hour of shopping but didn't buy anything 'cause everything was branded.


[36]


[37]


[38]

Had Gelato!


[39]


[40]


[41]


[42]

Mine! New York Cheese. It's not as good as I expected.


[43]


[44]

Lunch!

[45]


[46]

Went to the airport after that. :3

AND OFF WE FLEW! TO HONG KONG! Wasn't as great as I expected -_-

No comments: