Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Books For Sale!

UPDATED

Hello, everyone! I'm taking a break from blogging about the trip. Lol I know I only did a post of the first day but uploading the pictures is really tiring!

So this post will be about selling my textbooks. If you have any relatives that want to buy second hand textbooks, then this is the right place!

ALL TEXTBOOKS WILL BE SOLD AT HALF THE ORIGINAL PRICE.
So it's a really good deal because my books still look as good as new! 
Some of them are labelled with my name on it so you can just take it off after purchase.


[1]

Form 4 : BM Textbook.


[2]

Last book not available.

Form 3 & 4 : Chinese Vocabulary Handbook.


[3]

Form 3 : Chinese Textbooks and 'Skills And Techniques For News Articles Reviews'.


[4]

Form 2 to 5 : Maths D Textbook.


[5]

Form 3 to 5 : Biology Textbook.


[6]

Form 3 to 5 : Biology Workbooks.


[7]

Form 4 : MIB Textbook.


[8]

Yellow book not available.

Form 4 : Pendidikan Pencegahan Rasuah 

SOOOOOOO, if any of you are interested..

Leave something on the tagboard!
E-mail me : reginaalim@live.com
Inbox me on Facebook : www.facebook.com/reginaalim
Mention me on Twitter : www.twitter.com/reginaalim
Ask me on Formspring : www.formspring.me/reginaalim

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! DON'T BE ANONYMOUS! 

No comments: