Thursday, December 8, 2011

GUYS GUYS! I'm leaving for China and Hong Kong tomorrow morning so I can't blog until the 21st. That's 12 days, I know. Who goes on a holiday for 12 days lol. I'm not really looking forward to China but I can't wait to go Hong Kong! It's gonna be my second time there.

I've been wanting to blog about Prom, Graduation and stuff but it's like.. I don't know. Maybe I'll do it when I come back? Or not. I'm just gonna upload random pictures now.

[1]

[2]

Oh, on the 18th of November[Last day of O's], I went to Empire with YC for ISB's speechless. THEY WERE GREAT! $10 was worth it, really.

I think they composed almost all the songs they sang on stage. There was one with the lyrics:

'I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO',

Chong and I got addicted so we kept singing it and people were staring, yeaaaahhhhh ._.

[3]

Went to Bossini the other day to get some jeans for school. I hated wearing jeans but I guess I got used to it already since I have to wear them 5 times a week.

[4]

My first frozen yoghurt! Got this from Bakerlyn after shopping for jeans.

[5]

I got this text from Zhern Ying, such a sweet girl. :3

[6]

4th December was Virtuoso's Year End recital. A few others and I played for the opening and since there were 3 sessions, we had to stay from 12.30pm to 8-ishpm. Saw quite a few familiar faces. I like Lynne's performance of Just The Way You Are and Jun's piano performance! Sean played the guitar for Decode, the singer was awesome, she could hit the high notes perfectly! Can't wait for the Grand Recital next year though HEHEHE

[7]

So cute

[8]

Frozen Yoghurt from Mochi in Airport Mall. The yoghurt was really sour but it was good.

[9]

Love this quote :P

[10]

BAH I'm gonna.. Go. There's no point in this post. Oh and guys, I think I'm falling in love with my nose now. . . . . . . . .

No comments: