Thursday, December 29, 2011

China and Hong Kong Day 1

Hello hello hello! This post will be about the FIRST DAY of my China trip. Yep, just the first day. I actually wanted to blog since the day I came back but I had no time. My Business and Malay Lit. homework were left undone and I haven't started 'Brave New World' yet, actually I did but the book is just too boring to continue reading.

So we flew to Hong Kong on the 9th at around 10am. And on the 9th, was also my dad's birthday and wtf so stupid I forgot to greet him ugh fail as a daughter sorry Papa :( But I greeted him a few days before because we bought him a cake.

Okay and then we flew to Chang Sha at 5.30pm and reached about 7pm. Had dinner somewhere and stayed at Best Ride Hotel, they had wi-fi in their rooms! We went to Zhang Jia Jie[In Hu Nan] the next morning, it was a 4 hour ride.


[1]

Where we had our lunch the next day.


[2]


[3]


[4]

BEST.


[5]

We went to this place after lunch.


[6]


[7]

Queuing up for the cable car to Tian Men Shan. 
Distance = 7455 metres.
Time = 25 minutes.


[8]


[9]


[10]


[11]

View from the cable car.


[12]


[13]


[14]

Ian pointed this and said 'BACTERIA!' HAHAHA


[15]

Oh hello.


[16]

 Sean took this lololol. Why do I not have a nose like that...............


[17]

LOOK AT MY FACE! I LOOK LIKE PAO!


[18]


[19]


[20]


[21]


[22]


[23]


[24]


[25]


[26]


[27]


[28]


[29]


[30]


[31]

Can you see.. IT?


[32]

SO PRETTY RIGHT?


[33]

Ice everywhere.. Hanging from the leaves..


[34]

Ground..


[35]

On this thing where you have to hold while you walk because the ground was too slippery and you might slip and fall down the mountain and die if you don't..


[36]

On the leaves..


[37]

It's so prettyyyyyyyyyyyy


[38]


[39]


[40]

It's so clear. Thanks to dad's Canon G12.


[41]

YOU SEE WHAT THAT IS?


[42]

YES IT'S ICE. IT'S FREAKING ICE!


[43]

Some of the Bruneians.


[45]


[46]

Pulled this off a leaf. I wanted to take a picture with it but it fell and broke.


[47]

Thanks to dad's Canon G12 again HEHE


[48]

I'm a monstah. I have a long tongue and I'm gonna lick you to death.


[49]


[50]

I remember when I was in Japan, there was something like this but they weren't ice, they were Sakuras. 


[51]


[52]

I pulled another one, a better one, a two-in-one. I refused to leave until I get a picture with the ice.


[53]

Ice sticks.


[54]


[55]

After Tian Men Shan, the tour guide brought us to Tu Si Cheng to look at the old king's palace or something.


[56]


[57]

Our 'Ah Mei' who brought us around. Single women will be called 'Ah Mei' until they get themselves husbands. So this 'Ah Mei' told us that in Zhang Jia Jie[I think], we CANNOT step on people's foot because that means we are interested in them, unless we really are, so weird right.........


[58]


[59]


[60]


[61]

Not a single nail in this building.


[62]


[63]

This is a wishing tree. A woman from our tour wished that her 4D numbers would get the first price and they did!


[64]


[65]


[66]

Toilet. I hate all the toilets in China..


[67]


[68]


[69]

Some type of melon..


[70]


[71]

Some show about the tradition of women crying for 15 days when they get married.


[72]


[73]

Singing in their high pitched voice.


[74]

He was juggling fucking knives ok!


[75]

I don't know why but they have a cow in there..


[76]

I thought this was where we were going to have our dinner but noooooo..


[77]

It's like an art museum, so we weren't allowed to take pictures.


[78]

Had dinner at the same place where we had our lunch.


[79]

Watched a show about a man falling in love with a human fox after dinner.


[80]

OUTDOORS WTF.


[81]

Subtitles were shown on some rock but they were no use because they were translated directly!


[82]

It's like forbidden love or something. Both of them were so high up my feet went numb!


[83]

Thanks to dad's Canon G12 again for this shot!


[84]

And this!


[85]

And this.


[86]

Without zooming.


[87]

And this.


[88]

And lastly, this. I WAS FREEZING THE WHOLE TIME WHILE WATCHING THE SHOW AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND A DAMN THING FML NEVER GONNA WATCH AN OUTDOOR SHOW ANYMORE.


[89]

Hotel! There wasn't any wi-fi but I used some other's near the hotel, and it always disconnected when I go to the toilet fml 

YAY OMG IT'S THE END OF THIS POST. 1 down, 6 to go!

1 comment:

Puffy said...

You don't look like Pao....... You just look like Regina, the pretty princess of your Mum and Dad...