Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You think I'm pretty without any make up on.

[1]

Hello! Just a short post to keep this blog alive. I had my Chemistry 1 yesterday so there are 2 more papers left, Physics 1 and Bio 1. Can't wait for O's to end! But then it also means that I'm starting school soon NUUUUUUUUUUU

[2]

Wendy's bubble! She got it at Toys R Us for about $12 I guess. She even whatsapped me to tell me about it lololol.

[3]

I LOVE THIS RING, it's from Trenslab. I can't afford it. I mean I can, but I don't wanna spend so much on stuff this small in size.

So my parents went to Singapore a few days ago to shop. I didn't ask them to get me anything because they'd be busy and they'd only shop for clothes.

They came back a few days later in the afternoon. I don't know why but I suddenly said 'I FORGOT TO ASK YOU GUYS TO HELP ME LOOK FOR PURR.'
Then my dad was like 'Katy Perry?'
Then I said 'Yeah, oh you remember her name.'

THEN HE JUST SMILED AT ME.

I didn't ask anymore questions cause I didn't want to expect anything.

So at night after my shower, I went into my room to find some new clothes and this little box on my bed.

[4]

I knew what it was from the moment I first look at it!

[5]

[6]

Takashimaya's wrapping papers are always pretty.

[7]

I didn't unwrap it until 2 days later.

[8]

DENG DENG DENG DENG


[9]

[10]

OOHHHHHHH O.O

[11]

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYY

[12]

[13]

IT'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I COULD CRY


Yes, I got my Purr already!

Dad said 'Since you like it so much, just take it as an advanced birthday present ok?' But I said no hahaha I'm so mean. :P

[14]

[15]

[16]

Alright. Ending this post with a picture of me. Ciao x



No comments: