Friday, October 28, 2011

Hi guys, I'm here again because I have nothing better to do. Actually I do, I have to revise maths but I'm too lazy to even look at the past year papers right now. I don't know why I'm getting lazier and lazier but this has got to stop! And I think I'm going out for a movie tomorrow so that means, lesser time for maths.


[1]

[2]

By KYJ! He's so scary! He went into our class when we were having our Graduation Exam and he kept writing weird stuff on the board. Like the one up there, his rap. But it's so catchy we kept rapping to it hahahah.

[3]

Made this my wallpaper. Didn't work, and I guess it never will.

[4]

[5]

WM took this shot. PIMPLES JUST WON'T STOP APPEARING, they're so obvious even though it was not a close up!

[6]

WHO IS THIS QT she was so chubby I want to eat her

[7]

[8]

I think she had make up on.

[9]

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HER. SHE LOOKED CUTE HERE!!!!!!!

[10]

I think you guys know who already rightttttttttt

[11]

[12]

[13]

Yep, we looked through her old photo albums and I took a few shots.

[14]

Who else could it be hahha. Seems like she had plastic surgery, no? A few days ago, I told Wendy to download Whatsapp, she didn't before because her iPhone isn't jailbroken. Whatsapp didn't charge any money for a few days but it's back to $1.99 already if I'm not mistaken.

Since the day she got Whatsapp, she can't stop sending me pictures of herself! Like the one up there, brushing her teeth.

[15]

And this one, while she was studying.

[16]

And this, I think she was studying too. She even sent me a VIDEO of her eating her pizza because I didn't want to eat with her. And she keeps sending me these audio notes of her singing hahahha.

But I don't mind because she makes me laugh at my phone like a mad woman and I love laughing so keep that up, woman! :D

[17]

And the other day, I stayed at her house after we got back from tuition. We were so lazy that she had to Whatsapp me her maths question even when she was just 2m from me. We're such lazybums heh heh :P

Anywayyyyyyy, talking about iPhone just now..

I don't know why but I have this urge of getting an iMac. Ah I don't know why I don't know why. This laptop I'm using is quite new, I just bought it last year. I asked my dad about the iMac then he told me stuff like 'The graphic is really good', 'It's easy to use', 'Its CPU is in the monitor so it doesn't take up much space on your table' and all the good things about it!

AH my heart is so itchy right now! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT, mainly because it's so pretty and I think my room would look prettier with it HAHAHA. Of course I'm not gonna get it so soon, maybe 5 years from now? Maybe I could sell this laptop and earn some money which I doubt I can, so I don't have to use my parents' money. I really really don't want them to spend so much on me anymore. :T

[18]

Well, I guess it's the end of this post! 'Til then! xx

No comments: