Saturday, September 24, 2011

HAI PEEPOL.

How's life? I'm here to update this thing for you guys but I doubt that anyone still visits this blog since I'm always on hiatus without telling, and it's not like there's something interesting to read right? Heh heh. But it's okay, I'm just gonna blog anyway.

[1]

This is Wendy.

[2]

This is me cleaning and organizing her shit.

[3]

[4]

[5]

Some random picture, just wanted to try the application.

[6]

I love taking pictures with the iPhone as you can edit the pictures directly! It's so easy and convinient, the filters are soooooo pretty and simple too! I'm addicted to my phone already omg.

[7]

The clearest secondary camera I've ever seen.

[8]

[9]

[10]

Ian.

[11]

Wu Chun's sister's youngest son.

[12]

HE'S SO CUTE I WANNA EAT HIM

[13]

Went out with Wendy and her mum on a Sunday, I forgot which. Bought bubbles! Ahh brought us back to our childhood years. Good times good times. We blew bubbles in her room, she didn't mind unlike me.

[14]

Wendy was like ' Try take a picture of yourself. '

[15]

Then she was like ' No! Look up! '

[16]

Pei Wen and her family came the other day too. She was so naughty but cute somehow! She sat at the corner of my room because I didn't wanna give her my pillow.

[17]

Since she usually doesn't want to take pictures with me, I said ' Take picture with jie jie first then I give you my pillow, ' and she did! AH CHILDREN NOWADAYS.

Oh, the other day when my family and I were having lunch, my dad said ' Wah Wei, you're turning 16 next year already, can think of your present liao, but don't think of useless stuff ok. '

WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.

So I asked my mum ' Mii.. Chanel not useless right? ' and she was like ' WHAT you crazy. '

Then I told my dad about that not-really-a-conversation with my mum but he said ' Actually I thought of what to get you already but I don't wanna tell you. ' So immature!

' I know you're getting me a car. '
' You think I'm so rich? '
' New phone? '
' I thought I just bought you one this year. '

He's making me so curious! I mean like I don't need anything because I've got everything I [currently] want already.

New phone? I've got a phone already.
New laptop? I've got a laptop already.
New TV? I don't watch TV.
Re-renovate my room? Just renovated last year.

So like the only logical answer is either Sanrio, permission to get a tattoo or some debit/credit card.

Hahahhaa just kidding about Sanrio.

Oh by the way, my BEST purchases in this two months[Aug & Sep] are..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Too lazy to type the dots because I'm so excited to show you guys already!

[18]

Hello Kitty wallet! It costed about $35.90? I used my own money thoughhhhhhh.. And yeah, I bought it in Brunei. Gonna strike this from my want list now!

AND

[19]

I KNOW OH MY GODDDDDDD. I'm so happy but I'll read it only after the O's.

So the other day when I was in Wendy's room, her dad came in and he saw me typing on my phone..

' Ah Wei.. Who ah.. Him is it? I know one.. '
' WHAT NO! '
' Aiya I know.. You always say the things that you threw away, you wouldn't take them back right? '
' Yes yes '
' Chey, make sure you're not taking them back secretly ah '

Hahahahahahaha omg I love Wendy's family. They always make me laugh without even trying!

And it's her mama's birthday yesterday[24.9.11]!
Happy Belated Birthday, EE EE!
Love you x

K, ending this post with this picture.

Until then. Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow, guys! xx

No comments: