Monday, August 29, 2011

HULLLLOOOO!

I wanted to blog for the last two nights but the internet sucked a lot. Fortunately, it was working well just now!

Did I mention that I went to Yip Chong's and 3 other pianists' concert before First Trial? No? I don't think so. Okay, so I went to their concert a few weeks ago and I had fun!

[1]

Claire. She's only 8 years old but WWWHHOOOAAAAA!

[2]

OUR ' man ' of the day.

[3]

I forgot her name. But she was awesome!

[4]

[5]

Samuel Cho. Born in the year 1996 but he was so bloody tall. Year 10 Express somemore! WUT

[6]

[7]

After the concert, we went to Au Lait for dinner! One of my favorite places to dine in. :3

[8]

[9]

[10]

[11]

[12]

Loong, Wan Pei, Rufina, Zanna.

[13]

Yun, Isa, YC, Gerret.

[14]

Group photo after the concert, before the dinner!

[15]

Another shot! I had a great day. HEHE.

OH YEAH.

My family went to KL, WITHOUT ME because I was having First Trial. -_-

But it's okay, at least they got me something!

[16]

PARIS HILTON BAG. Holy. It's so pretty!

[17]

An adjustable ribbon ring!

[18]

HELLO KITTY SILLY BANDS! It was Sean's idea, I have such a thoughtful brother.

Okay so it was Wan Pei's birthday on the 16th of August. Since she was our monitress for already 2 years, and she is the best monitress ever, the whole class decided to do something for her.

[19]

[20]

Okay this picture was suppose to be at the bottom but never mind.

[21]

Everyone wore black!

[22]

PWP!

We had to sacrifice ourselves, the weather was so freaking hot and we were like giving free show, so many audiences. But it was all worth it. :)

[23]

Group photo!

[24]

She had a birthday party at night and this was what Zanna, MS and I got her!

[25]

I looked weird I know.

[26]

[27]

My girls. What would I do without them? :')

[28]

With the birthday girl[That day]!

[29]

Known them since 986465 years ago. :*

[30]

[31]

[32]

Blur. Lousy photographer! Hahaha :P

[33]

[34]

[35]

[36]

[37]

[38]

[39]

[40]

[41]

First picture with Haziq!

[42]

[43]

[44]

[45]

With the birthday girl[That day]!

[46]

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, WAN PEI! Love you. :3

Might update again tonight ;)


No comments: