Saturday, August 13, 2011

IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS.
Miss me? :P

First Trial hasn't end yet but I can already relax since I don't have to study for the remaining papers. I can't wait for First Trial to end! Heh heh.

You know, I have a lot of pictures to be posted up here. BLAH I'm thinking of changing my blogskin to the classic template, or something. The big spaces are so annoying! Maybe there's something wrong with my blog skin, eh? I need help with it too.


[1]

[2]

[3]

This is my best friend with her husband.

[4]

Wei Zhi's phone. When Wendy told me about it, I kept yelling at everyone.

[5]

" You wanna see the most beautifull Hello Kitty ever? " - Wendy.

Speaking about Hello Kitty. LOOK AT MY PENCIL CASE.

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

My poor baby T.T

[11]

[12]

[13]

[14]

[15]

[16]

She's actually very nice. :3

[17]

She has this machine in her room, I don't know why it's there. And the brand is CHAOBA, so Wendy and I randomly call each other Chaoba after we found out about it. Lol chaoba you.

[18]

And I bling-ed my laser!

[19]

Aha the Siamese Cat, that's Cody dancing to The Siamese Cat Song. Scarrryyyy.

[20]

Act Q weh this girl.

[21]

Aw my brother! This was taken very long ago. Whenever Jackie sees this, he'll be laughing like a mad man saying ' OMG SO CUTE AHHHHH WHY SO CUTE ONE ' and he'll do the action to me.

[22]

EH THIS ONE ALSO VERY CUTE LEA. RIGHT RIGHT? :P

[23]

One day, I woke up to this text. I could see that this was from Wendy's mum. HAHA! So cute.

[24]

[25]

Heh, it's late. I'm going to bed.

No comments: