Sunday, June 12, 2011

Heeellllllooooooooo!


Hung out with the lovelies yesterday, we had to split because some of us wanted to watch Insidious while the others wanted to watch X-Men. Insidious was just okay, the story line was kind of stupid because it didn't look real, but it scared the shit outta us. HY kept pulling my hand and people in the cinema kept on screaming.


Also, I've been stressing out for the past few days. I don't know which one I should choose, IB or A Levels? Wendy will be going for A levels in JIS though. Oh I have a new name for her, Catalyst Lim, because she speeds up reaction[according to herself].


So on 31st of May, I went to Raddisson[sp] Hotel for the Trinity Guildhall Awarding Ceremony. There were a few performances, the first one was uhh.. Let's just say a lot of people were covering their ears. Then the people who played the piano was awesome, I tell you. And the last performance was from PJC Virtuoso, and they were awesome too, as usual.


[1]


My medal! The design is still the same as the one I got three years ago, they only changed the strap. Hehe. In 2007, I took my Grade 2 Piano Practical and scored the highest in Brunei, and last year, I took my Grade 4 Piano Practical and scored the highest in Brunei again! So happy ^^



[2]

Cert.
[3]

Grade 2 Drum Practical, 2nd highest. No medal T.T


[4]


The cupcake Ying made!


[5]

Jackie's obviously.


[6]


I enjoyed this.


[7]


[8]


[9]


[10]


Beautiful, yes?


[11]

Pei Wen's fake Hello Kitty mobile. URGH jealous!


[12]



[13]


Saranghaeyo~


[14]


[15]


So many pattern one.



[16]


Just look at her eyes.


[17]


[18]

[19]

" Wah, so lucky to be kissed by this so the very cute jie jie. ^^ "



[20]


I love you Pei Wen!

[21]


Was watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air because I had nothing to do. Look at Raven! She's so cute! By the way, That's So Raven was my all-time favourite Disney show.


[22]


Some random Japanese chick from Kill Bill, I find her pretty and cool.

One day after my tuition, I went to Hua Ho to get some " bread ". So I walked to the section where they place their " bread ", I saw a lot of 2-in-1 so I just simply took 2 of them. I felt weird as I was walking to the cashier but it's alright.


What I didn't know was, IT WAS A SATURDAY NIGHT AND I DIDN'T BRING ANY REUSABLE BAGS WITH ME what the fuck.



[23]


So I had to walk around Hua Ho like this.



[24]


And people's faces were like " Whhhaaaaatttt? " Awkward.

BITCH DO YOU LIKE, NOT KNOW THAT IT'S RUDE TO STARE.


[25]

Hello Kitty is still cuter. ;)

1 comment:

Puffy said...

Lol...love it... Classic! "Bread"? Lol.... Awesome! Haven't heard that world like forever...