Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hey people! It's been a month. I know. I had exams, and no time. I failed 4 subjects, SUCH A FAILURE. But it's alright.


Random pictures uploaded. I'm bored.

[1]

[2]


I blinged my bangle holder with this!


[3]


[4]

[5]

This is gooooooood ~

[6]

It was a windy day. I was in the toilet and I received a text from Wendy. Made my day! XX

[7]

Korea! I'd like to go there again!

[8]

All the pictures inside were taken by a pro photographer during our Korea trip. The album was about BND400+ wtf.


[9]


[10]


Hello Kitty!!


[11]

Egg tarts from Macau.




[12]


Yun's work.


[13]


[14]


Gave him to Jackie, they named him Peanut!


[15]


Sauna. HAHAHA


[16]


I cut it already :'(


[17]


Sean's fingers are longer than mine. ._.


[18]


My current wallpaper!


[19]


Yun's work again.


[20]


Ying's eraser has 3 sides and she drew 3 faces. This scared the hell outta me k.


[21]


[22]


Ambrose! Looks like Yoogeun can!


[23]


Steamboat at grandparents' place on the night before Uncle Jeffrey went back to Aussie.


[24]


Thank you Zanna's daddy!


[25]


[26]


[27]


[28]


[29]

Stuff Ying's mum got me from Phillipines. Thank you EE!


[30]

Jackie's.


[31]


Mine. We had a competition on drawing pictures with Paint, only allowed to use the bucket, spray and straight line. I got more votes HA! :P


[32]


Zanna's. So random! Hahahha!


[33]








On our way to Miri. Look, it was raining!





[34]








Can see? There's like a line.





[35]



Not bad ma my phone. The car was moving at 120km/h.




Eh only 35 photos? Kima I had to upload them all almost 1 by 1. ==



I will blog again soon. I promise. I'm tired and sleepy, it's 2.10am already. Good night. X

No comments: