Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello. I'm so fucking pissed right now because blogger is being a bitch. AAARRRGGGHHH STUPID STUPID STUPID. D:


Gooooood morning! It's Sunday today! I don't know what my plans are but I hope my Sunday won't be boring. I watched Kung Fu Panda already. PO IS SOOO CUTEEE!


I don't know what to blog about. My life is boring. :( Meh. Stupid blogger -.-

[1]
My hiao face * wiggle eyebrows * EHEHEHEH Uncle's Ray-Ban. I want :(
[2]





New silicon casing that I bought from Hua Ho for only $8.90! DAMN CHEAP!









[3]

So there was this Drama Competition in school, and we spot this little boy! SO CUUUTTEEE!
His friends were like ' Take one picture $50! ' but then he said ' No no, it's for free! '










[4]

My boyfriend and girlfriends!










[5]










[6]
[7]

[8]










[9]










YC teaching us excretion.










[10]










Soooo.. Don't look at me. I was in a rush, we wanted to scared Wen Mee for her birthday so she'd cry!










[11]










V!










[12]










Hiao lah this girl. Help people take shuttlecock also want take pic. :P










[13]










Derby's work!










[14]










[15]










When I got in the car one day, I saw Sean sleeping on the floor o.o










[16]










Went to The Mall the other to watch The Roommate. Good movie. 8/10.










[17]










[18]










[19]










Country Patch.










[20]










My favourite high tea place.










[21]










[22]

[23]

[24]

[25]

[26]

[27]

Sean loves this so much that we even bought one box!

[28]










Went to The Mall on the last day of exam to watch Beastly with our uniform, I don't find anything embarrassing about that. Good movie too. 8/10.









[29]










[30]










[31]

[32]

[33]

[34]

[35]


[36]




[37]







[38]




Group photo at Coffee Bean, Jackie went home already.










[39]







We had a trip to ICC. Didn't spend much, just $3 because there was nothing for me to buy.

[40]


















We went into the Night Safari.
[41]



















[42]



















[43]










Jackie screamed when he saw this.










[44]


















And this.
[45]










[46]



















[47]










[48]










[49]



















[50]













[51]










Didn't take much pictures.










[52]














[53]





Read between the lines. Played this during English class.









1. Slow down.




2. Under the sea.




3. X-men.




4. Checkpoint.




5. Rainforest.




6. I understand.





[54]





7. Tricycle.




8. Child on/over board. [I forgot.]




9. Boys over flowers. [By Jackie.]




10. Someone is following me.[By Zanna.]




11. Once upon a time.[By Zanna.]




12. Blackberry.[By Jackie.]





[55]





13. Apple.[By YC. That makes no sense.]




14. Broken heart.




15. Glee.




16. Button up.





[56]





17. Photokopi.[By YC.]




18. Zebra in the zoo.[By YC. ._.]














[57]









19. Rome+Human=ROMAN! [By YC.]









If there are extra spaces between the lines, ignore it k, I don't know wtf happened too. Okay bye! Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: