Saturday, March 19, 2011

Well, HELLO HELLO!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I know it's not really a holiday for us but just enjoy, yeah?
And really sorry for the lack of updates. I've been so busy nowadays!

[1]

[2]

So the other day, I forgot when, Wendy and I " decorated " these cupcakes baked by her mum.

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

THE ONES WITH CHINESE WORD WERE MADE MY MOI! I know the " chun " is wrong.

[8]

LOL SPOT ME.

[9]

So on the last day of CNY, our beloved form teacher brought us to the kitchen! We made " tang yuan ". I'm not a fan of eating " tang yuan " though..

[10]

[11]

[12]

[13]

I made a lot of shapes like the round one, cube, star, shit, polka dotted.

[14]

MY POLKA-DOTTED " TANG YUAN "!

[15]

[16]

[17]

This is me with the thermometer.

[18]

And this is me with my broken thermometer. :(

I had to pay $17 for it.

[19]

YC's spectacle case.

[20]

LMAO. I think Oliver did this.

[21]

[22]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Our class has this tradition of passing things around. Lul.

PEACE OUT, HOMEBOY!

No comments: