Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hellu! So this is going to be my last post before I leave for KK.

YES I'M GOING TO KK TOMORROW, IT'S BEEN SO LONG.

I used to go there every year but then I don't know why we don't go there anymore. Oh my God, I'm so excited already. Not looking forward for the journey though, dad's driving.

OH OH and I cannot promise BNG' anything ok. Since you know, it's KK.. And there's nothing nice to buy for friends.. And I'm kind of bad at picking " souveniers ".. And.. I will only be shopping for clothes. Yeaaahhhhhhh.

[1]

IAN! At Isalon.

[2]

[3]

OMG GUESS WHO. Yip Chong's work ok.

[4]

Yun and I during tuition hour. BING TIAO! I used to have this everyday too during my lower primary life.

[5]

OOOOOO do you know, Yun, Zanna and I knew each other since K3!

And I was the closest to Yun[Actually I'm close to everyone one lo.], and Zanna hated her because she'd always go to Australia or SG every month. HAHAHHAHA.

[6]

I went to Miri the other day for my braces thingy. I went to the toilet in Parkson and I saw this. UGH I HATE PEOPLE VANDALIZING DOORS! If you want to vandalized, at least write something nice!

[7]

PAINTED MY NAILS!

Very very proud of myself because this is my first time not using the remover.

Color coordination by Zanna! Credits to her!

Product of Faceshop.

[8]

And my toenails too! I bought this from Korea's Skinfood. Damn cheap one. Like BND 2+ only.

[9]

I hate long fingernails, but I leave the nail on my right pinky long when I can. You know lahhh.. :x

[10]

[11]

[12]

[13]

[14]

My and Auntie Wiji! Ying's maid. I've known her for almost 10 years already.

[15]

[16]

DON'T YOU THINK YING LOOKS LIKE YOONA FROM SNSD?

Oh, I just downloaded Tears For Fears' Everybody Wants to Rule The World. HAHAHHA, it's a nice song k.

[17]

Since I can't blog for a period of time, I'm giving you my heart lah! :P

LOTS OF LOVE FROM,
MOI.

No comments: