Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have pictures again! YAY ME!

So I didn't go to school today because not many were going, Fen Yee told me there were only 7 of them. But Ihad fun yesterday! We had 2 periods of PE but the teacher let us have 1 free period since she was busy. Then during Chinese, we had tea!

Bio, Maths and relief classes, total of 4 periods, we watched Rapunzel. AWESOME I TELL YOU. It's just like the cinema. But T.Stella ruined all the fun. Then English, then POA -_-

Oh, I went to the Hello Kitty shop today. There wasn't a lot to fancy but it's already good enough for Brunei to have a Hello Kitty shop. Oh, how I miss the Hello Kitty store in Japan. :(

Pictures taken with Joyce's camera.

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

I think WM was busy.

[6]

I don't like people having the same name as me.

Pictures taken with Nokia E71. Very blur.

[7]

JACCUZZI'S PRODUCT. She teaches Ian a lot of bad things like this picture above. :(

[8]

Like couple ho?! Dance practice last year.

[9]

[10]

[L]

[11]

I hate how JY looks so pretty in every angle!

[12]

Even her kiampa face also so pretty!

[13]

But I love you, Jun Yu! :3

[14]

[15]

At Teresa's house doing our Chinese project!

[16]

During tuition, Wendy and I were talking about Hey Arnold! Then the others were like asking us what is that, so we drew. This is Wendy's version.

[17]

This is my version! Of course mine looks better. Right? :3

[18]

Jackie's school shoes which costed only $1.90. I know.

[19]

A CNY card Ian made for me! HAHA! I asked " What is I love to my sister? " Then he said " Oh, the ' I ' is nothing, should be ' Love to my sister '. " HAHAHA.

[20]

Oh, the dress has to be worn with a belt.[Is this a sentence?]

One of the most expensive outfits I've ever had in my life I guess. $100+ :\

No comments: