Thursday, January 6, 2011

OH HEEELLLOOOO!

Just short update k. There isn't anything to blog about.

So we started our lessons yesterday already. It's very boring but I don't have a choice. :( Gonna start studying next week. OH GOD, I'M GONNA BE SO STRESS! But it's okay. :\

Just now in class, our form teacher asked us to create slogans for our class so a few of us came up with slogans lah. Some are quite funny. I only remember a few tho. Looool.

Sooooooo! Some random pictures I have here. All taken by Wendy I guess.

[1]

EH WHO IS THIS GIRL? WHY SO CUTE ONE?!?!?!?!

Of course is me lah, who lagi? LOOOOOL. Ok lah, I admit I looked weird. You see my mushroom hair. Wendy was so guailan, she took this picture and uploaded it to Facebook. The girl beside me was her, I'm gonna take a picture of her one day. ONE DAY. And that was her Wawa, I hate her Wawa. 8)

[2]

Emily, Me, Wendy!

BRACES BUDDIES!

[3]

Me, Kristy, Wendy! I think this was on Cody's birthday? Wendy and I used to wear the same clothes and people would be like ' Are you guys twins? ' No we're not, bitch. Are you blind or what.

[4]

See Emily's face so hiao MWEHEHEHEH.

[5]

Oh we were watching 1D on Youtube. OH GOD, Liam. * Bites lip *

WENDY WENT TO THE UK ON CHRISTMAS EVE. Oh how I miss her so much. She said she went to Belgium and the waffles there were Mama Mia. And then she went to Paris. She is so guailan lah, I dunno where she learn from one. :(

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU, ASSHOLE! :3

Meh, I guess I'll end this post. I have to blow dry my hair. It takes a long time. 'Cause it's thick.

Okay bye.

No comments: