Saturday, January 29, 2011

ANYONE INTERESTD IN BUYING A 2ND HAND PHONE?
'Cause I'm selling.

Model : Nokia 5800 Xpress Music.
Price : BND $200.
Age : Just 2 years.
Size : Not too big. Very convenient.
Condition : Still okay lah.

[1]

Front. Back. Clean and simple design.

[2]

Top. Bottom.

[3]

Left. Right.

[4]

[5]

[6]

To be honest, I really liked this phone. It was a birthday present from my parents when I turned 13. I loved the camera because it is quite clear and the sound quality is better compared to other phones. For the earpiece, you can find it anywhere since it has the bigger hole.
But oh, I went to repair the phone for 3 times already.

First time was because I couldn't unlock the keypad.
Second time was because I played with the pin number and it locked itself. -_-
Third time was because the screen had a problem.

This was my first phone to use it for 2 years[Almost]. I'm serious, because I wasn't satisfied with my older phones. SEE THIS PHONE SATISFY ME SO MUCH.

Ok lah, I don't wanna confuse you guys with words anymore.

$200 including earpiece, stand, phone chain, cover and charger.

FASTER! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

For more information, please contact ribena_lim@hotmail.com.

No comments: